Monday, October 31, 2011

Writing a Better Online Dating Profile

Posted on September 5th, 2011 by Brad under: dating profiles

I’ve already shared my thoughts on how I recommend creating a dating profile in my article Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Your Dating Profile..

The truth is, I run this site and give dating advice in my spare time…which means I don’t have nearly enough time to help rewrite all of my readers profiles. So my goal all along with my step-by-step profile creation article was to enable people to improve their profiles without needing me.

Recently I was contacted by someone regarding their profile and his desire to improve it. I asked him to go through the steps in my guide to creating a profile. I wanted to share the results of this with all of my readers as I am encouraged that the advice I’m offering can really help.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting, Drop By http://www.localwebsitedesigner.com.au/newcastle-websites-design.html soon