Friday, October 28, 2011

Four Reasons You Still Think You Don’t Need My Advice

Evan Marc Katz

As you can probably tell, things are heating up around here.

Once I decided that the best program I could offer you is the one that is comprehensive, interactive and affordable, it’s been all systems go.

My director, Ambika, has been indulging me for the past month as it takes about two hours to shoot a four minute video.

My interns, Lisanne, Karen and Onna, have been painstakingly working on the blog, posting photos, approving comments, and making things look good to the outside world.

My web team, Edgar and Tyler, have taken my big, unwieldy ideas and created something special from scratch.

But it all started with you.

Your answers to my survey gave me the inspiration to do something that no other dating coach does

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting, Drop By http://www.localwebsitedesigner.com.au/newcastle-websites-design.html soon