Thursday, October 27, 2011

Does Being Good at Dating Prevent You From Emotional Intimacy?

Hi, Evan. This question is inspired by the Does Acting Like A Man Mean Acting Like A Jackass? post on your blog. I’m a woman, and I’m a stud. Anyway, I always kind of felt that I was. I am/was good-looking, bright, charming, witty, successful with “the boys,” etc. Over the years, my intelligence and emotional unavailability have separated me from the sluts – male and female. No shocker, I was raised in a volatile, withholding environment and am most comfortable in superficial relationships. In fact, I run into the sunset when confronted with the possibility of commitment. Yes, I am a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting, Drop By http://www.localwebsitedesigner.com.au/newcastle-websites-design.html soon